Featured Article
Relocating with Your Children (How to Do a Move-Away Request)
Relocating with Your Children (How to Do a Move-Away Request)

Breaking up with your significant other will likely change your life substantially. You may go back to school, pursue better career opportunities, or seek to be closer to your friends and family. If you and your former significant other share joint custody, however, you ...

Read More

Blog posts in May, 2020

  • How Do I Get Sole Custody?

    There are two different types of custody – physical custody and legal custody. Legal custody refers to the rights of a parent to make major decisions ...

    View More
  • Tips for Co-Parents During COVID-19

    The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting how divorced parents navigate their already complex situation. Kids are out of school and many parents are either ...

    View More

    Clients want to know how to protect their child and/or spousal support rights during the coronavirus. Many people have lost their jobs and cannot ...

    View More

Contact Us Today!

How to Reach Us 818.462.5076 6355 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Suite 419
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Map & Directions [+]
Fill out a form or call us today to schedule your consultation.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.